Fire and Water Damage Restoration in Elgin
Project Location: Elgin, IL
Project Type: House Fire and Water Damage Restoration
All Tech Builders and Restoration was contacted by the bank who owned residential home that was severely damaged by fire and smoke. Infact, over 60% of the homes interior and exterior was damaged by the fire and water (that was used to extinguish the fire). All Tech Builders worked closely with the insurance company and bank to ensure the budget was managed properly, and to ensure quality work was performed.
Other work performed by flood restoration and mold remediation contractor
- Site Management with 6′ Security Fence.
- Demolished and removed old flooring, drywall and trim damaged by fire and water.
- Rebuilt exterior and interior walls and installed insulation.
- Installed all new windows for the entire home.
- New Electric conduit, wires, outlets, light switches for the entire home installed by licensed electrician.
- New plumbing, pipes, lines and fixtures for the entire home installed by licensed plumber.
- Replaced Damaged Sump Pump
- Discovered the source of additional water leaks near window wells
- For surfaces and materials which remained, we “hand applied “hospital-grade Shockwave antimicrobial sanitizer & fungicide, to ensure all areas are addressed.
- Hand applied anti-fungal encapsulate (clear or light gray tint) to discourage future mold growth to treated areas.
- Installed new wood floors, new carpeting and trim.
- Painted the entire homes interior and exterior including bathrooms, kitchen, bedrooms, hallways, windows and trim.
If you are seeking a local fire, flood restoration and mold remediation contractor in, or near Elgin, IL, then contact All Tech Builders and Restoration for an estimate.